• The KillerFrogs

TCU Rose Bowl: A New Era

tsmiller3

So that video was one of the cooler things I have ever seen. Of course, it is no longer posted for our viewing pleasure on youtube.

Anyone know where this video is? Unless it was made with the intentions of no one seeing it, it has to be available somewhere....

jake102

The kid who made it used illegal video footage that didn't technically belong to him.

You should have, uh, "gotten" it while you could.

Frog Attack II

That was truly one of the greatest vids I've ever seen

You know... PM'ing a fellow frog is a perfectly appropriate thing to do for communication w/ fellow frog fans that NEED to watch this every night before they go to bed (naked or not).... I'm lookin' at you TCUManiac :biggrin:

3RD DOWN 33

I will seriously pay to have someone download to a disk and mail it to me.... feel free to message me. I will pay shipping and everything and I am going through withdraws.. Watching Inception just isn't doing it for me.

JugbandFrog

That was truly one of the greatest vids I've ever seen

You know... PM'ing a fellow frog is a perfectly appropriate thing to do for communication w/ fellow frog fans that NEED to watch this every night before they go to bed (naked or not).... I'm lookin' at you TCUManiac :biggrin:
Or exchanging a cd copy of it for a 12 pack of SHiner...