• The KillerFrogs

TCU OSU thread

OICU812

I'm enjoying watching this group more than any TCU team in a loooong time. Honestly, I can tolerate them not having a great record in early conference if they keep spreading the floor and shooting 3s and playing stout defense like this- Keep playing with this kind of energy, the wins will come.

Edit: Can somebody do a safety check on Jamie? It CAN'T be him letting them play like this, can it?

Francis Xavier

I'm enjoying watching this group more than any TCU team in a loooong time. Honestly, I can tolerate them not having a great record in early conference if they keep spreading the floor and shooting 3s and playing stout defense like this- Keep playing with this kind of energy, the wins will come.

Edit: Can somebody do a safety check on Jamie? It CAN'T be him letting them play like this, can it?
Yes. We are fun to watch. That foul on rj that sent that kid to the line was BS

Francis Xavier

May not always seem it but he has not been the same coach he was at pitt since he arrived here. Weve had generally good offense

Skip Jansen

You are not the only one who is happy to see this style of play. There were several people that 'encouraged' him to play this way. He's pretty resistant to change and sometimes needs to see the data to get on board.