• The KillerFrogs

TCU News: TCU Named Again as a Top 100 University by U.S. News & World Report

Big Frog II

Does anyone want our school full of eggheads that could care less about anything other than Calculus and Physics? I didn't think so. Our school is in great shape, and one I think we are proud of being alums.

Obvious Troll

Soo tired of Baylor eclipsing, far outrunning, garnering a MUCH HIGHER SCORE than TCU. Couldn't we toss a few tarps and some fake brick into Amon G and get the ranking up?

tcu'85

We need to up our academic game. Baylor has announced that they are going to go all out for Research I status. These things are going to matter as conferences continue to reshape and the NCAA goes away.

FrogAbroad

Yeah, it's not all that ego-boosting to start a "We're number 83!" chant, but in the most recently-published U.S. Department of Education tally (2020) there were 3,982 accredited colleges and universities in the US, so making the Top 100 is kinda significant.

HG73

Yeah, it's not all that ego-boosting to start a "We're number 83!" chant, but in the most recently-published U.S. Department of Education tally (2020) there were 3,982 accredited colleges and universities in the US, so making the Top 100 is kinda significant.
3982 and Tech.