• The KillerFrogs

TCU-KSU Women's Basketball

seems like tcu athletics could have communicated better than this. and they certainly should have refunded tickets. goodness.

so much of this stuff gets shaded by federal privacy laws that it gets way too complicated. we saw that up here with the tomlin affair on mbb side.

anyway, hope your gals get well and things return to norm soon.

I have a hard time believing more than 3 KSU fans bought tickets in advance. All the games I've been to see the gals I've bought tickets at the window.

hometown frog

Anybody hear how the open tryouts went yesterday. I’m actually curious if they had many folks come out or not. This is so unique and so last second, I can see it going either way.

would be crazy if out of all of this, some walk on player gets onto the court and actually performs at a solid clip and helps the team compete thru the rest of the season. Would be a 30 for 30 script for sure.

FloridaFrog76129

Anybody hear how the open tryouts went yesterday. I’m actually curious if they had many folks come out or not. This is so unique and so last second, I can see it going either way.

would be crazy if out of all of this, some walk on player gets onto the court and actually performs at a solid clip and helps the team compete thru the rest of the season. Would be a 30 for 30 script for sure.
They can bundle it with the bram series. Or maybe that’s Disney..

y2kFrog

One of the volleyball players will pulling double duty now.

JogginFrog

Also convenient that her jersey number is available. Frogs already had 1, 2, 3, and 5 rostered. It's like 4 was just waiting for her.

hometown frog

Looks like a whole chunk o new players in

Was waiting to see how many they would wind up picking up. Was gonna question everything if we cancelled two games to just add the volleyball player. So 4 new players being added makes a lot more sense.
now let’s see how many minutes any of these players get tomorrow. (If im the coach all 4 get at least a token appearance tomorrow just because.)