• The KillerFrogs

TCU Fabric

FL_Frog

Is there anywhere on this planet where one can buy TCU printed fabric to make pillows, blankets, etc?

My wife's tried online, tried every fabric store within a 50 mile radius, etc. etc.and come up dry. Out here on the east coast, one can find Kansas (yes, Kansas as in Jayhawks) fabric, Montana fabric (?), but no Frogs!

Bob

If you want some fabric to help you sleep, like for pillows, get the Equipment Manager to sell you some of the lounge-lizard purple stuff the Frogs wore Saturday. It looked like they were still snoozing while wearing it, and it was 11:00 in the morning.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Check the GoFrogs web site or TCU Marketing for vendors that are authorized by TCU to use the logo.  Then call / email them and see if they have what you need.  Google is your friend.

Pharm Frog

Don't know about pillows and blankets but pretty sure you could find some TCU-themed material for sewing a burial shroud or lining this season's casket. 

Flying T

Tier 1
FL_Frog said:
Is there anywhere on this planet where one can buy TCU printed fabric to make pillows, blankets, etc?

My wife's tried online, tried every fabric store within a 50 mile radius, etc. etc.and come up dry. Out here on the east coast, one can find Kansas (yes, Kansas as in Jayhawks) fabric, Montana fabric (?), but no Frogs!

Easier to just buy pillows and blankets that are already made out of TCU fabric.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
It is rarely made available in very small amounts.  Wife is a quilter as well, and is always on the lookout for some at quilt shows and fabric outlets.  It is harder to get ahold of than an Ethiopian chicken.

Pharm Frog

PurplFrawg said:
It is rarely made available in very small amounts.  Wife is a quilter as well, and is always on the lookout for some at quilt shows and fabric outlets.  It is harder to get ahold of than an Ethiopian chicken.

Doro Wat is pretty darn good IMO.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
TCU has not allowed the use of the logo for fabric for years now.

Here is a quilt I made several years ago.  It has some of the only TCU fabric I've ever seen, and I haven't found it again in the past 8-9 years.  I look for it all the time.

RiffRam1.jpg