• The KillerFrogs

TCU CWS TV ratings

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
I am very interested to see what kind of ratings the game last night pulled, ESPN seemed to have their "A" team broadcasting the game last night in Mike Patrick, Orel and Erin Andrews so I have to assume they forsaw big ratings. TCU seems to have generated a lot of interest in this years CWS, of course I am a little bias and want to check to see if the interest equals ratings. Please post if you know what they were or how to find them, thanks!

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(tcuball3 @ Jun 22 2010, 04:30 PM) [snapback]585983[/snapback]
I am very interested to see what kind of ratings the game last night pulled, ESPN seemed to have their "A" team broadcasting the game last night in Mike Patrick, Orel and Erin Andrews so I have to assume they forsaw big ratings. TCU seems to have generated a lot of interest in this years CWS, of course I am a little bias and want to check to see if the interest equals ratings. Please post if you know what they were or how to find them, thanks!

Not really the "A" team as much as it was the "late game team". Karl Ravich-Nomar Garciaparra-Kyle Peterson do the afternoon games and Mike Patrick-Robin Ventura/Orel Hershiser-Erin Andrews do the night games. Play the afternoon game you get Ravich-Garciaparra-Peterson, play the night game you get Patrick-Ventura/Hershiser-Andrews.