• The KillerFrogs

TCU could host the super regional

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Now... I'm guessing this means that we'll be the visiting team at our own stadium (higher seed home 2 out of 3 right?)

watchfrog

After the way we crushed teams in both our conference tournament and the sectional, we deserve it.

Just imagine if you are an Indiana State player.

You play baseball at friggin' Indiana State
You have your best season ever
You get a national seed to host a super regional
You win your sectional to advance

BUT YOUR BED WETTING ADMINISTRATORS CANT PROVIDE THE PROPER VENUE.

(last time these clowns get a high seed)
They can’t really be mad if their coach gets hired away after this

PurpleBlood87

I got the email too. Am I reading it right that season parking is going to automatically be sent at no extra charge if we buy our seats? I just ordered my seats online and didn't see an option to buy parking but we had it during the season.
When I had parking they had paper parking passes and there was always regional and super regional passes in the back.

froginmn

After the way we crushed teams in both our conference tournament and the sectional, we deserve it.

Just imagine if you are an Indiana State player.

You play baseball at friggin' Indiana State
You have your best season ever
You get a national seed to host a super regional
You win your sectional to advance

BUT YOUR BED WETTING ADMINISTRATORS CANT PROVIDE THE PROPER VENUE.

(last time these clowns get a high seed)
Terre Haute IN is a city of about 60,000. They are hosting 3,000 athletes along with their families for the Special Olympics, and ISU's campus hosts many of the venues to enable this. The logistics of having an event like that in a small town, then trying to add an unexpected SR and provide accommodations for a visiting team and fans, plus have volunteers for both events is basically impossible.

Then they have to deal with comments like yours.

NewFrogFan

I bet this “issue” will be looked at a little closer next year when handing out seeds. Seems those number crunchers doing RPI‘s and predictions might think about a few things a little better next year. #3, out, #4, out, #6, out, #9, out, #10, out, #11, out, #13, out.

CountryFrog

Now... I'm guessing this means that we'll be the visiting team at our own stadium (higher seed home 2 out of 3 right?)
Unless they've changed it recently, there is a coin flip for who gets to be the home team in game 1. Then the loser of the coin flip is home for game 2. Then there's a second coin flip for the home team in game 3.

I know that's the way it used to be done not that long ago.

froginmn

I bet this “issue” will be looked at a little closer next year when handing out seeds. Seems those number crunchers doing RPI‘s and predictions might think about a few things a little better next year. #3, out, #4, out, #6, out, #9, out, #10, out, #11, out, #13, out.
I hear you but this is not particularly uncommon. 5 #1 seeds went out in regionals last year, and the teams who played in the CWS final (Ole Miss and OU) were not #1's.