• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ Baylor Listening Party in Guatemala!

FrogAbroad

It only took me about three hours of arguing to convince the ISP "techie" that the connection problem was not because I did not disable cookies on my browser. I mean, for a while there was no signal at all. Sheesh!

Anyway, Mrs Abroad and yours truly will be purple-clad and listening in tonight via Internet (barring an ISP relapse) from Guatemala City. If you're in town let me know.

Meanwhile, since ESPN-Mexico will not carry the game, if there's someone out there who is recording it an might possibly make a DVD available to a far-away Frog, please let me know. I have a feeling tonight's game will send several of us scurrying for cardiac care and I will likely want to see it again when life gets dull.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
As a Frog who had to figure out where he was going to catch the Fiesta Bowl in a foreign land at 2am, I commend you. Enjoy!

sous vide

Check out espnplayer.com. I'm not sure how they handle Mexico, but if they do carry a feed there, the connection usually is quite good. They have chat help who should be able to hel you whether they carry the game to Guatemala or not.

FrogAbroad

As a Frog who had to figure out where he was going to catch the Fiesta Bowl in a foreign land at 2am, I commend you. Enjoy!

Last Baylor game I got up at 3AM to watch from Taiwan. We Horned Frogs do what we gotta do.

:biggrin:

And thanks to Newf for the suggestion. I'll give it a try.