• The KillerFrogs

TCU Baseball....

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Similar to TCU BB, they have no offense and no defense.

They can't hit, they can't pitch and no one has a clue other than - SWING AND A MISS!

Other than that, they have a helluva team!!

TooColdU

Think the Briles hire just gave us bad juju throughout the top 3 programs.

Bad Luck Magic GIF by CBS

Frog79

well, you gotta give tolle credit for Friday night, he was lights out. after that ..............
For sure. OTOH if we had not gotten a once-in-a-decade performance from him on Friday we would have suffered our second straight conference series sweep and would be firmly entrenched in 13th place in a 13 team conference at 1-8. This season is getting ugly fast.

ShreveFrog

Frenchy about to sink below Mendoza Line. Get Green on the infield with Silva and Robby.
Play some combo of Max, Brunson, Myers and Luke in the OF/DH. Tolle is just our ace on the hill.
I wonder if Miranda might hit better than Bowen right now. Or maybe Basseer can play 1B. Lineup needs a reset.

ftwfrog

Idk but just feels like we are scheissed (shiesssed) this year.

I thought someone was gonna take the bait much earlier. But we are so scheissed nobody here cares anymore
Briles was hired in January 2023. In June we went to the CWS. Then he led our offense to lots of 30-40 point games.

So many people on this board need to get over that.

Maybe we just blow at baseball right now. Right the ship soon or we’ll all be quite bored in early June.

booger

Similar to TCU BB, they have no offense and no defense.

They can't hit, they can't pitch and no one has a clue other than - SWING AND A MISS!

Other than that, they have a helluva team!!
Where are these new highly touted coaches? We need a team leader and who will it be ? Something has to spark these dead embers. We are better and thought much better. Let’s wake up and play PITCH AND HIT to our potential. Go frogs.

booger

Frenchy about to sink below Mendoza Line. Get Green on the infield with Silva and Robby.
Play some combo of Max, Brunson, Myers and Luke in the OF/DH. Tolle is just our ace on the hill.
I wonder if Miranda might hit better than Bowen right now. Or maybe Basseer can play 1B. Lineup needs a reset.
With that many players on the bench gotta be some hitters somewhere.

PurpleBlood87

Green is hitting .500.
I'd guess he is hurt or he'd be in the lineup.

TooColdU

Briles was hired in January 2023. In June we went to the CWS. Then he led our offense to lots of 30-40 point games.

So many people on this board need to get over that.

Maybe we just blow at baseball right now. Right the ship soon or we’ll all be quite bored in early June.
You can't seriously believe I was being serious...

Come on I ain't that stupid. Lighten up Francis

FroginBedford68

Yeah, you'll flame me for this....Yeah, I am a TCU fan, since 1956....Yeah, I'm disappointed....I'm fearful that the major men's programs are falling into the 1960s-era slide into mediocrity, which was not halted until dismal last-place finishes began to evaporate in the early 1990s....As we've seen, it's hard to reverse if the downward slide continues too long....