• The KillerFrogs

TCU Baseball Season Tickets going fast

Spike

I'm coming up to Fort Worth the weekend of January 29th.
We are honoring an old friend and team mate, James Cash.
At halftime of the Air Force game the school is going to retire his number 54. I will be pretty tied up Saturday with those activities but will be around Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Maybe we can connect wit Babyface, 2314 and gang?

My next trip after that will be in the spring to try to see
some baseball games and football practices. :biggrin:

I'm spreading the word. I know I'm in class in Dallas all day on the 28th but I think I'm pretty open the rest of the time. Lookin forward to it.

maxmtex

I got my 1. Hopefully bringing the little lady as often as possible. She was a cheerful convert to Horned Frogism.

Frog13, I hope to meet you this spring.

Spike, I look forward to meeting you. You've been a big fan for the Frogs, and you've been pretty observant over the years. Pam and I are always in the Parent's section which is in the upper deck, first three rows, just slightly down the 3rd base side from home plate. I've been fortunate to meet several folks from this forum and they are great guys.
Mike

Going to baseball games is one of the undiscovered gems(maybe not after the CWS) of Fort Worth. If you can't afford/don't like the Rangers, and want a great baseball experience TCU baseball is hard to beat. The stadium creates an environment that is hard to beat, and anytime I can make it out there it's always a great time. I didn't get to go a lot last year, and this year going to school up north(Denton, not OK) it's hard to get back for games. However, I advise anyone who never has been to a game before that might be on the fence about it to do it. For the price, the atmosphere, and the quality of baseball you can scarcely do better both here and around the country.

While I was on campus today, I took a few pictures of Lupton's construction.

5358192716_8e53de857e_z.jpg

5357578281_9a65fb4358_z.jpg