• The KillerFrogs

TCU at Kansas Game thread…

tetonfrog

To be fair its pretty hard not to get up for a game at Kansas

Although I think the atmosphere there is overrated, then again I went to go watch us there when our team was an absolute dumpster fire so their fans probably didnt get very hyped
AFH is an awesome place to watch a basketball game. I grew up in an all-Jayhawk family & have gone to many games there since the Big 8 days.

I was at the last KU-Mizzou game before they left for the SEC & it was electric.

LVH

AFH is an awesome place to watch a basketball game. I grew up in an all-Jayhawk family & have gone to many games there since the Big 8 days.

I was at the last KU-Mizzou game before they left for the SEC & it was electric.
I am sure it gets electric for big games, but the last time I went playing TCU for Kansas was probably the equivalent of them playing a bodybag non conference opponent. Bill Self was even bragging before the game how he was going to play the manager once it got into blowout territory, thats how little respect they had.

Fortunately we kept it close the entire game, and Self had to call a timeout to get that manager in for the last possession, which pissed off Trent Johnson and Trent told our guys not to contest the final possession out of protest - and the manager MISSED the open layup anyway. A shouting match in the post game handshake between Trent Johnson and Bill Self ensued.

TooColdU

Uh oh. I wish I saw Eddie's ankle roll up instead. Not good that he immediately held his foot up in the air as soon as he jumped.