• The KillerFrogs

TCU -11.5

neutral observer

I'm not a betting man. And if I were, I would never bet against my own team. But if I were and I would, I would put money on the Frogs not beating SMU by 11.5 this Saturday. It didn't bode too well that our D gave up gobs at yards for a full half to Portland State. A June Jones offense is likely to find plenty of yards for the taking. I really hope our offense shows up and plays full throttle from the get go. We may have a shoot-out on our hands.

I would have to agree. We had difficulty with them with last year's team and defense.

Frogs1983

That's why. Our team for 3 of 4 games this year have came out flat. It's taken a couple of series for us to wake up. It's a waste of a possesion if you recieve and go 3 and out. I would rather us use that possesion at the start of the second half when our team is more in sync and focused.

The last 2 games we've gone kickoff TD and big TD run to start the second half. Can't disagree with CGP logic there.

Actually against ULM Offense put up 14 points in first quarter and 7 in the 2nd quarter.Not exactly sleepwalking that game.Last week vs. Portland State was scary first 26 minutes.

the line is not going to move 6 points for a team with a bad backup QB. Their run game has sucked overall btw. IF they didnt have zach they would lose by 35

I understand that he has a separated shoulder. but will play with Kevlar. Also keep in mind that they had 5 fumbles; 3 lost. :blink:

Temcat Frog

I'm not a betting man. And if I were, I would never bet against my own team. But if I were and I would, I would put money on the Frogs not beating SMU by 11.5 this Saturday. It didn't bode too well that our D gave up gobs at yards for a full half to Portland State. A June Jones offense is likely to find plenty of yards for the taking. I really hope our offense shows up and plays full throttle from the get go. We may have a shoot-out on our hands.

Nineteen sacks (that's 19!) in just four games. Eight (that's 8!) by a marginal A$M defense. Coupled with a running game that is struggling, 11.5 pts may be generous. Frog D has been improving bit by bit EACH week. This is SMU. They got after us last year ..... the Frogs will be up for this one. No slow start! Complete game! I'm just sayin'!

curt3301

Sucks that the line is what it is when we are playing SMU. But our D has not been itself this year. That was expected with so many young inexperienced players on the squad. I think we win by 14 and our d line finally comes to play and gets pressure on their QB. At least i hope they show up. Im thinking that they didnt take PSU and ULM very serious and kind of sleptwalked through the game. Hopefully they know this game is a rivalry game and that SMU wants nothing more than to beat a ranked TCU on its own field. I give SMU credit for being as decent as they are but they are still not on our level and we should show them that.

Latest posts