• The KillerFrogs

T shirt tos

Realtorfrog

I know this is petty since we lost but why do the people running the t shirt toss only shoot the T-shirt’s into the student section???? I’m pretty sure the students aren’t interested in a generic T-shirt. Why not spread them around and let the fans that would really promote and wear them have a chance. Give them to a kid sitting around you..... I wonder if JD knows this, the people around me don’t even stand up because they know exactly where they shoot them every game!!

Okay back to complaining about what matters.

PurpleBlood87

I know this is petty since we lost but why do the people running the t shirt toss only shoot the T-shirt’s into the student section???? I’m pretty sure the students aren’t interested in a generic T-shirt. Why not spread them around and let the fans that would really promote and wear them have a chance. Give them to a kid sitting around you..... I wonder if JD knows this, the people around me don’t even stand up because they know exactly where they shoot them every game!!

Okay back to complaining about what matters.

Actually tonight the students that wear the striped overalls were on the second level on the west side throwing shirts to the crowd.