• The KillerFrogs

Supporting the Sponsor Since I Can't Make it to Tempe

YCBJ Frog

Is anyone else planning to catch the game at a Buffalo Wild Wings? I'm hoping that they do something other than their standard procedure for primetime football games--anyone hear anything about that?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
This is all I can find on their website. Nothing about a special deal:

From the Sponsor

A Message from Buffalo Wild WIngs

Sunday, December 2, 2012
Bringing Together Our Passion for Fans, Football and Fun at the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl
We’re kicking off our first major sponsorship with this bowl game – and we can’t think of a better fit for our brand. Our roots are in the heart of college football country and over the past 30 years, Buffalo Wild Wings has become synonymous with sports.
As the title sponsor of this bowl game, we are staying true to the core of our success: sports and sports fans. The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl gives us new ways to connect and interact with our Guests.
Each week, the energy of college football comes alive in our restaurants as loyal fans cheer on their teams. As our fans know, we’re all about the game-day experience! Buffalo Wild Wings has long been a game-day destination and on December 29, the destination will be the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl in Tempe, Arizona – or in any one of our 900 locations across the U.S. and Canada. The game is the focal point in our restaurants and we’ve made sports viewing at Buffalo Wild Wings better than ever.
Buffalo Wild Wings is where Tablegating began. Throughout the country, we expect millions of fans will be Tablegating during the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl as the TCU Horned Frogs take on the Michigan State Spartans. Beyond tailgating, Tablegating is bringing the game experience into our restaurants where Guests enjoy the game with friends and fellow fans, eat steaming hot wings and drink a refreshing cold beverage.

Atom

Saw this the other day:

XN4Ft.png

Edit: Guess that is for actually at the game. Don't know about local places.