• The KillerFrogs

Super Regional question

gdu

QUOTE(Frognosticator @ Jun 3 2010, 08:30 PM) [snapback]567899[/snapback]
Official UT color is burnt orange. You gonna wear that too???

close, but not quite.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jun 3 2010, 02:50 PM) [snapback]567847[/snapback]
He really is ... talking about where to stay in Austin, getting tickets, when to go ... :rolleyes:

I could feel your edginess in your email. :tongue:
I don't believe in jinxes. I believe in Winkler, Purke and Maxwell.
And not only that, if I was a player I would step on the white lines.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(2314 @ Jun 3 2010, 03:40 PM) [snapback]567908[/snapback]
I could feel your edginess in your email. :tongue:

I'm hoping Rice takes out the Whorns and come here.

But I do think it bad juju to look ahead. Going to wait and nail bite this weekend.

Plus, "edginess" is from being swamped at work. Too much going. Hell, I'm not even going to be able to follow the game Friday night. And God forbid we play at 2 p.m. Saturday because I might not make that ...

general125

I would imagine efforts would be made, but I doubt they would at the CWS where it's a fixed schedule.

QUOTE(halfwaytoheaven @ Jun 3 2010, 03:43 PM) [snapback]567918[/snapback]
So, what happens if BYU makes a regional or super-regional? Would that be rescheduled to accommodate them?

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jun 3 2010, 03:43 PM) [snapback]567917[/snapback]
I'm hoping Rice takes out the Whorns and come here.

But I do think it bad juju to look ahead. Going to wait and nail bite this weekend.

Plus, "edginess" is from being swamped at work. Too much going. Hell, I'm not even going to be able to follow the game Friday night. And God forbid we play at 2 p.m. Saturday because I might not make that ...

Understand. Sorry you can't make it tomorrow night.
Graduation is a bi-atch, isn't it?

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Spike @ Jun 3 2010, 02:55 PM) [snapback]567859[/snapback]
Wonder if that waitress is still at the pool place. She seemed to have her eye on some TopFrog.

unsexy-bartender.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Jun 3 2010, 03:59 PM) [snapback]567937[/snapback]
unsexy-bartender.jpg

:tongue: No, this one was younger and about 200 pounds lighter.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Jun 3 2010, 05:15 PM) [snapback]567983[/snapback]
bartender.jpg

A little closer, though the effects of the meth habit hadn't ravaged her looks like that.

Spike is goofing anyway ... the girl he's talking about I don't think had any interests in me other than playing up a nice tip ... which she got ... :biggrin:

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(landfrog @ Jun 3 2010, 08:13 PM) [snapback]568063[/snapback]
FYI: The ROT Biker Rally will be in Austin next week. Rooms will be hard to find.

I thought those people liked to camp.
Funny, but there were plenty of rooms on those dates when I went on line today. How many of those biker peeps are supposed to be in Austin?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(2314 @ Jun 3 2010, 08:54 PM) [snapback]568085[/snapback]
I thought those people liked to camp.
Funny, but there were plenty of rooms on those dates when I went on line today. How many of those biker peeps are supposed to be in Austin?

I dunno but I remember going down to Austin one year when that was going on and they WERE EVERYWHERE.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Jun 3 2010, 08:59 PM) [snapback]568091[/snapback]
I dunno but I remember going down to Austin one year when that was going on and they WERE EVERYWHERE.

I think they prefer to camp.
Show me on line where there are no hotel rooms. Have you and the originator of this thread checked?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(2314 @ Jun 3 2010, 09:01 PM) [snapback]568094[/snapback]
I think they prefer to camp.
Show me on line where there are no hotel rooms. Have you and the originator of this thread checked?

No because I really don't give a [Deleted]. I never said that no hotels would be available, just that those bikers are everywhere. As long as you and Guerin can pile up in a full size bed at the HoJo then I know you will be happy.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Jun 3 2010, 09:07 PM) [snapback]568101[/snapback]
No because I really don't give a [Deleted]. I never said that no hotels would be available, just that those bikers are everywhere. As long as you and Guerin can pile up in a full size bed at the HoJo then I know you will be happy.

A fag remark. How mature. A fag remark from a fag (FOAP, I think I hear your gal-lly calling. Run, run, run, run, run)

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(2314 @ Jun 3 2010, 09:09 PM) [snapback]568103[/snapback]
A fag remark. How mature. A fag remark from a fag (FOAP, I think I hear your gal-lly calling. Run, run, run, run, run)

:ph34r:

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
I will be riding in for the ROT and the baseball games if they are in Austin. Typically there are about 50,000 bikes in Austin for the rally. Some camp. Some stay in hotels. I will be crashing at a with friends. That weekend would combine the 4 things I love. TCU. Motorcycles. Beer. And women.