• The KillerFrogs

Sun is shinning ar ACS, get your ( I'm an uneducated idiot that uses profanity)

2314@work

Contributor
Get off Your arse off the sofa and get over to ACS
Stayed home to watch because my Dad - who doesn't have CBS CS - could come over and watch. Now the weather sticks another one up my arse today. Missed out on 3 hours of college football because Tri County Coop can't fix a power outage. 'Face, did y'all have power knocked out on your side of Aledo?
Weather has put a huge buzz kill on my giddiness of the Texas loss at home to Iowa State.
Big 12 has been exposed now as very weak. Same with Tri County (although its electric rates are awesome)

tcumaniac

Stayed home to watch because my Dad - who doesn't have CBS CS - could come over and watch. Now the weather sticks another one up my arse today. Missed out on 3 hours of college football because Tri County Coop can't fix a power outage. 'Face, did y'all have power knocked out on your side of Aledo?
Weather has put a huge buzz kill on my giddiness of the Texas loss at home to Iowa State.
Big 12 has been exposed now as very weak. Same with Tri County (although its electric rates are awesome)

have you made a game yet this year? come on dude.

on another note... it sure as hell didnt look like a sell out.. tcu fans are wimps. chance of rain and they stay home

2314@work

Contributor
have you made a game yet this year? come on dude.

on another note... it sure as hell didnt look like a sell out.. tcu fans are wimps. chance of rain and they stay home
So, you're getting on my case because I want my Dad to be able to watch the game? I don't know, but I love my parents. And I sure am not going to apologize for that.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Pretty heavy rain in your area when I passed through ...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Get off Your arse off the sofa and get over to ACS

Messed up our tailgate, my daughter and her boyfriend decided not to drive in, we had all kinds of food ready to grill, but weather and traffic put the chef late getting there, and the rain, ugh ... decided we didn't have time to set it up, cook it, take it down, getting possibly soaked in the process.

As soon as we decided to make a rugby-style punt and go to El Fenix, it stops and by the time we come out of the restaurant the sun is coming out. :rolleyes: