• The KillerFrogs

Study International: Smiles all around: 10 US colleges with the happiest students

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Smiles all around: 10 US colleges with the happiest students​

Ashreena Kaur

1. Texas Christian University​

With its vibrant campus culture and strong sense of community, Texas Christian University tops the list of colleges with the happiest students in the US.

Aside from academics, students can choose from over 200 clubs and organisations. Whether you are interested in joining the African or Muslim student organisations or supporting the school’s LGBTQ+ club, Spectrum, there is something for everyone at TCU.

Big on school spirit, you will find the school’s frog mascot all around the school. “Walking across campus, you will see many, many students in TCU gear, and I think that is representative of the love the student body has at this university,” shares a senior.

“The student experience is at the core of what makes TCU special. The connections built here last a lifetime, and our hope is that students will become part of a community where they feel like they matter and belong,” said Kathy Cavins-Tull, vice chancellor for student affairs.

Read more at https://studyinternational.com/news/colleges-with-the-happiest-students/

RufeBruton

Sooo, even in the late 60s and early 70s, when football was mediocre, I was happy. Some of that was King's Liquor. I think that the occupants of Sadler Hall could have assisted in my happiness by installing a free car wash. I was just too damn lazy to get my GTO washed on a regular basis as there was no covered parking in Worth Hills.

Limp Lizard

c8f38840-e62b-49aa-a0b3-d8270b7da13c_text.gif

JogginFrog

The top 10 in that survey was wide ranging, with small privates--secular, Catholic, evangelical--and big publics (mostly land-grant schools). No flagship state universities or Ivy/"little Ivy" schools.

TCU
K-State
Thomas Aquinas
Washington State
Emory
Auburn
Angelo State
Wheaton (IL)
U. of Dallas
Richmond

namollec

I forwarded it to a local family with a HS junior / "rising " senior. Excellent young scholar.
Was focusing on the orange / white cow school.
I hope / wish they reconsider.

HG73

Sooo, even in the late 60s and early 70s, when football was mediocre, I was happy. Some of that was King's Liquor. I think that the occupants of Sadler Hall could have assisted in my happiness by installing a free car wash. I was just too damn lazy to get my GTO washed on a regular basis as there was no covered parking in Worth Hills.

Last edited:

HG73

"Mediocre" is flattering. We were bad.

Do I remember that GTO. Was overjoyed when you got it because you no longer had to borrow my car.

Limp Lizard

"Mediocre" is flattering. We were bad.

Do I remember that GTO. Was overjoyed when you got it because you no longer had to borrow my car.
Well, better than the late 70's, starting with Shofner. Then we were really, really bad.

His two years Tohill won 8 games. It took the next 8 seasons(!) just to win 8 games!! '74 through '83 (12 seasons) we won 15 games. Tohill's teams look mediocre by comparison.