• The KillerFrogs

Still a Believer in Dykes’ leadership

SousaFrog

Or playmakers…we have some good players on this team, but playmakers become the leaders. We had a roster full of playmakers last year on both sides of the ball, not so this year
Much of that roster had 2-3+ years of playing together. And with the new additions (which included an entire new staff), really reaped the fruits of those years of labor. Currently, the Frogs are in a new season with many of those [core] players having graduated and/or in the NFL, besides [still] being in a new landscape of college athletics (i.e., NIL, transfer portal). Plus, there's still a lot of this season left to be played, w/ the Frogs having opportunities to learn and grow together.

FrogBall09

Much of that roster had 2-3+ years of playing together. And with the new additions (which included an entire new staff), really reaped the fruits of those years of labor. Currently, the Frogs are in a new season with many of those [core] players having graduated and/or in the NFL, besides [still] being in a new landscape of college athletics (i.e., NIL, transfer portal). Plus, there's still a lot of this season left to be played, w/ the Frogs having opportunities to learn and grow together.
Geez - we got beat by a team with 86 of 88 new guys - how many more excuses do we need?

allclearforfrogs

Just off what I've seen on the Carter Boys episodes, there's a much more subdued environment in the locker room this season.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices this. It's not only more subdued vs last year, but also vs other Teams. Colorado had 3x the excitement we did leading up to the game and I had to keep re-assuring myself that we were excited but behind closed doors. Then, the game came and my fears were realized.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Bring back GMFP! If we are going to be average let’s do it with a legend.
Tcu Football GIF by TCU Athletics