• The KillerFrogs

Steven Johnson: TCU has big questions it needs to answer after ugly loss to K-State

An-Cap Frog

At least we kept our non-shut out street intact.
Decides Terrence Howard GIF

Realtorfrog

Saw GP, Kelsey and her parents this morning at brunch…. he looked refreshed and relaxed. We didn’t talk football just how nice the patio was and that we had the same idea this morning ….. csn’t say the same for the current coaches!!

TCU beats Baylor and Tech….. tx will be a dog fight close but could give either way…., I don’t like our chances against ou.

Go Frogs!!

An-Cap Frog

Saw GP, Kelsey and her parents this morning at brunch…. he looked refreshed and relaxed. We didn’t talk football just how nice the patio was and that we had the same idea this morning ….. csn’t say the same for the current coaches!!

TCU beats Baylor and Tech….. tx will be a dog fight close but could give either way…., I don’t like our chances against ou.

Go Frogs!!
6-6 is pure optimism right now.

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass

Go Frogs!!

4-8. Honestly might be good to force firing. Sonny acting dumb and confused isn’t helping

Horny4TCU

Go Frogs!!
Where do you have brunch?

East Coast

Tier 1
I imagine Landry Burdine got a stern talking-to after telling some truth last night on the post-game show. I truly hope that TPTB do not do something monumentally stupid concerning this, as honest opinions are things to be treasured at times like this...
I know he hasn't built up the good will John Denton had, but I sure hope not. I've liked what I've heard from him so far.

Go Frogs!!
I fear there’s just not enough hate built up to beat Texas. With them abandoning us for the SEC, you’d think every team in the B12 would be frothing at the mouth to send these traitors to the SEC on a losing note. I’m just not feeling it at this point.