• The KillerFrogs

Stay Classy Tech

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
“There was a time, and it wasn’t too long ago, when the idea of a crowd of college basketball fans loudly and repeatedly chanting “F— you, Kevin,” to an opposing player would have seemed unthinkable. Remember when Maryland was good, and in the ACC, and the type of condemnation they used to get for swearing at J.J. Redick? Whatever Redick heard, or past players were on the receiving end of, almost certainly paled in comparison to what Kevin McCullar faced from Texas Tech fans Tuesday night, [vs KU] which was full-on, unabashed, sustained f-bombing throughout.”

Read more here if you have The Athletic subscription:

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Posting links to any web publication with a paywall is a complete waste of forum time and bandwidth.
I posted the relevant material. You’re not the hall monitor around here.

But bc you appear not to Google, here’s a free story for you. Took me like 15 seconds to find

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Not the hall monitor, jut one of a chorus who wonder why anybody posts articles with paywalls. Maybe the kind of person who thinks TCU Should invite GP to the national championship and pay his way?
This has to be one of the weirder flexes I’ve seen on this board. Congrats?

Edit: You must have me confused with one of the lesser royals running around here

Last edited:

Deep Purple

Sheesh. Tough crowd. This could apply to about 95% of the posts on here, mine included.
Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Zubaz

There was a time, and it wasn’t too long ago, when the idea of a crowd of college basketball fans loudly and repeatedly chanting “F— you, Kevin,” to an opposing player would have seemed unthinkable.
hahahaha sure thing.

Someone doesn't remember the LSU Christian Laetner serenade.

Eight

hahahaha sure thing.

Someone doesn't remember the LSU Christian Laetner serenade.

or asu chanting "plo" when steve kerr shot free throws for az

not that it wasn't a total crap move by tech fans, but hardly new

Last edited:

The TCU Football Jerk

Posting links to any web publication with a paywall is a complete waste of forum time and bandwidth.

If your time is that valuable then what are you doing on this board? And is the board in such dire need of bandwidth it can't take a single post with a link???? Then you try to defend your half-witted comment wasting even more precious bandwidth? Hows about for once you admit to one of you many defeats and clam up. Come on man

Deep Purple

If your time is that valuable then what are you doing on this board? And is the board in such dire need of bandwidth it can't take a single post with a link???? Then you try to defend your half-witted comment wasting even more precious bandwidth? Hows about for once you admit to one of you many defeats and clam up. Come on man
I believe I did that already. I'll even go a step further and pay you a compliment Your handle is obviously carefully thought-out and well-chosen.