• The KillerFrogs

Stay classy Aggies....

Just unbelievably funny. Why is carrying around the Bud Light Lime? No one is going to steal that stuff.

It's just for the promotion. The videos were done by Bud Light. I can't make fun of him for that, but the rest of the stuff is even worse. The coordinated yelling at the end is just epic. I thought everyone had seen that video before.

maximilian

Frog Daddy is absolutely right.

It's offensive to a segment of the population, and it isn't clever or funny in the slightest. Pure neanderthal mentality.

Then again, people who still use gay the way that Aggie did probably find Dane Cook or Carlos Mencia funny.

tcufrogprince1

Frog Daddy is absolutely right.

It's offensive to a segment of the population, and it isn't clever or funny in the slightest. Pure neanderthal mentality.

Then again, people who still use gay the way that Aggie did probably find Dane Cook or Carlos Mencia funny.

Someone mentioned irony earlier. Isnt it ironic that people on here defend their postion, "offending a segment of the population is bad', by insulting other people on here, ie idiot and neanderthal. I never said attacking someone with intent to do harm or to seriously offend someone isnt moronic and with bad taste. What I said was that the sign is not making the aggies become any more embarressed than they already are and its definately not because of that sign. I would love for someone who is homosexual to chime in here because most people who are homosexual do not find the word gay offensive. They are offended by intention but "gay" is a word commonly refered to in the dictionary even in slang. Furthermore, the point is mute that the word gay is or isnt offensive. Most college signs are offensive to when addressing another team. That is the whole point. Did this one cross a line? I dont think so. I remember my girlfriend in college was a cheerleader at the UCF game. While cheering, a young kid around 10 pulled his pants down to the girls and told them to blank this. Now that is offensive. Being gay, in my mind, has never been designated good or bad. Being straight isnt good or bad either. Its just a sexual preference. I will not insult you for your opinion and will respect you if you disagree,but dont insult me for mine if you dont agree with me. If you want to fight the gay and lesbian fight, you should understand that belief over anything else. Lets all just be a little more gay, ie. happy.