• The KillerFrogs

Starz are lining up for Ute Win!

Ravenous Ute

I hate to interfere in this riveting intercourse, but...

What does that mean? Are you inferring that you had a movie role?

Not inferring... a reader infers... a writer implys.. but yes I had a speaking role. I got to work with Yeardley Smith the voice of Bart Simpson. I still get royalties from cable, DVD & tape sales/rentals.

My OP quote is one of my lines.

BABYFACE

Not inferring... a reader infers... a writer implys.. but yes I had a speaking role. I got to work with Yeardley Smith the voice of Bart Simpson. I still get royalties from cable, DVD & tape sales/rentals.

I would have been more impressed with the character, " Sideshow Bob". That is one twisted intelectual mind.

Anyways. congrats, that is something you tell the grandkids about one day.

TCU wins Saturday. I insured this by a pentence of vomiting all day long. I figure that tomorrow will be a hell of lot better than today.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area

Nice career :rolleyes:

Ravenous Ute

I would have been more impressed with the character, " Sideshow Bob". That is one twisted intelectual mind.

Anyways. congrats, that is something you tell the grandkids about one day.

TCU wins Saturday. I insured this by a pentence of vomiting all day long. I figure that tomorrow will be a hell of lot better than today.

David Hyde Pierce, who played Niles brother to Kelsey Grammer's Frazier. aka SideShow Bob

TexanUte

... but yes I had a speaking role. I got to work with Yeardley Smith the voice of Bart Simpson. I still get royalties from cable, DVD & tape sales/rentals.

Ravenous Ute: " I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal."
Disinterested HornedFrog: "Really."
Ravenous Ute: "People know me."
Disinterested HornedFrog: "Well, I'm very happy for you."
Ravenous Ute: "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

(apologies to Ron Burgundy)

Ravenous Ute