• The KillerFrogs

Stadium timeline almost perfect

OmniscienceFrog

Thanks.

It's not showing the scoreboard assemblies at all.

Why did I think that the East side should have begun by June 2012. Does that not happen after this season?

At the point this timeline was produced they were not planning on doing the east side by the start of the 2012 season, therefore no changes shown on that side in the timeline drawings.

OmniscienceFrog

I grabbed a burger for lunch today and sat in the north lot to eat it. This stadium is massive, absolutely massive. It really does look like it will seat a lot more than 42,000.

Looking from north to south, they are bricking the north end zone area and installing the architectural elements that have an art deco look to them.

The two crawler cranes are working their way to the NW corner, where they will leave the area and it will be sealed after they leave. Its really interesting to watch.

I was over there last week myself, and they had the whole parking lot just north of the stadium closed off completely. Have they reopened it or were you way out there in the lot beyond that one?

I looked at it from the fence at the old northeast corner gate and it really is going to be impressive. Players are going to feel like the crowd is right on top of them, and you are right, it is going to look a lot bigger than a 42,000 seat stadium. If they didn't have to have all the extra aisle space required these days and it was more like the old stadium, it would probably seat more like 55,000 or so.

RaiderHater

Is the party deck going to be SRO like at cowboys stadium ( and are we going to sell "party passes")? Or is it going to rented out to private parties for each game where you can bring in a specifed number people?

I honestly prefer the later option.

10 Key Frog

Is the party deck going to be SRO like at cowboys stadium ( and are we going to sell "party passes")? Or is it going to rented out to private parties for each game where you can bring in a specifed number people?

I honestly prefer the later option.

From everything I've read it'll be standing room only for sold out games. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't block off a portion to be rented out like the party patios at the baseball stadium though.