• The KillerFrogs

Stadium floor

SnoSki

Maybe they heard that google was taking satellite pics today or something.I think the one currently up still shows the endzone from the armed forces bowl..

frog bar

Looks like they are marking the field, and I cannot pull up the west side cam. ??
You mean you didn't get the invite to participate in the Coach P/JJ Henry Celebrity Touch Flag Football game this week with the other tour pros in town?? If we are picking teams I call dibs on Daly.

Trelvis

Surprised nobody mentioned the arched TCU in the end zone. Changes coming?

2hptavr.jpg

tcumaniac

2314 won't go there :wacko:

Why don't you like him? He can be a bit of a [Cowherd] sometimes, but so can everyone. He provides us with pretty good info a lot of the time and always seems to be the one that posts a picture of something I'm wanting to see.

smredd

purple endzones won't happen, too much time, effort and money to paint that much for one game a week/every two weeks. Might do it if Boise was coming here, but no point in doing it for other game

Trelvis

Why don't you like him? He can be a bit of a [Cowherd] sometimes, but so can everyone. He provides us with pretty good info a lot of the time and always seems to be the one that posts a picture of something I'm wanting to see.

2314 doesnt like me cause I rag on his love of sausage.

frogfan72

purple endzones won't happen, too much time, effort and money to paint that much for one game a week/every two weeks. Might do it if Boise was coming here, but no point in doing it for other game

Really? No point? Teams all over college football do it every week...

Have any idea what we spend on everything else? lol

smredd

Really? No point? Teams all over college football do it every week...

Have any idea what we spend on everything else? lol

actually I do know and that is one reason why it won't happen. Just because everyone else does it doesn't mean we have to or will. The end-zones are fine just the way they are

Latest posts