• The KillerFrogs

Spring Practice Updates?

netty2424

I know Patterson's a superstitious guy (maybe that's why), also passionate about his own musical tastes, but it would be good to mix it up and play some tunes that motivate the players.

Heck, make it a bonus that they earn if they have a really good practice the day before.
I know Patterson's a superstitious guy (maybe that's why), also passionate about his own musical tastes, but it would be good to mix it up and play some tunes that motivate the players.

Heck, make it a bonus that they earn if they have a really good practice the day before.
100% agree. He needs to give up control of certain ship like that and play music that players want to hear. And for what it's worth, that playlist didn't work out so well last season, so mix it up

netty2424

You can't possibly be surprised that this board would [ hundin] about something like that.
Not bitching about it. Commenting about a tweet made by an actual player, who actually plays football, for TCU, under GP, who made the comment, about the music, that GP plays. Extra commas intentional.

I remember putting together a mix tape in high school with teammates for our warm up music. We timed the intro so that we came out of the tunnel when a certain beat dropped. That was over 20 years ago.

Music is more part of the fabric of sports than it ever has been before. Hell in basketball, music is played during play. Remember We Dem Boys? Since you're a self proclaimed baseball guy, the walk up music has become a pretty big deal for players too.

Not surprising that you would disagree.

ScottPatrick

Not bitching about it. Commenting about a tweet made by an actual player, who actually plays football, for TCU, under GP, who made the comment, about the music, that GP plays. Extra commas intentional.

I remember putting together a mix tape in high school with teammates for our warm up music. We timed the intro so that we came out of the tunnel when a certain beat dropped. That was over 20 years ago.

Music is more part of the fabric of sports than it ever has been before. Hell in basketball, music is played during play. Remember We Dem Boys? Since you're a self proclaimed baseball guy, the walk up music has become a pretty big deal for players too.

The player was joking, certainly CGP plays his music often, maybe too often, but he allows the players and other coaches to pick the music most of the time.

Bob Sugar

Read that second sentence in Christopher Walken's voice.

Bob

And, if they have a really bad practice, he could make them listen to bluegrass.

Bob Sugar

And now I am reading everything as Christopher walken. Thanks
mkcDEUM.gif