• The KillerFrogs

Sporting News: Seton Hall or TCU? Picking 8 vs. 9 matchup in 2022 March Madness bracket

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Seton Hall or TCU? Picking 8 vs. 9 matchup in 2022 March Madness bracket​

Kyle Irving

When it comes to making picks in your March Madness bracket, there aren't many first-round matchups that will trip you up more than the 8 vs. 9 games.

These games always seem to be a coin flip between two similarly skilled teams, and the 8-9 matchup between Seton Hall and TCU in the 2022 NCAA Tournament is no different.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...chup-in-2022-march-madness-bracket/ar-AAV1y2X

East Coast

Tier 1
Hard to take Kyle that serious when he has our conference record wrong (twice), and fails to point out that Seton Hall's big out of conference wins over Texas and Michigan, while over tournament teams, were over highly over rated opponents.

LisaLT

At first I read that name as Kyrie Irving. Thought it was interesting he was commenting on tournament teams. Then I saw East Coast’s comment. Kryie would not make that mistake.

Last edited:

LisaLT

I am considering going to San Diego for this game (s). Do we stand a chance here? Is it worth the 2 hour plus drive?

LisaLT

...and if we win 2 games in SD will you go "tequila mad" in Tijuana after the game? (Oh I forgot, TJ's now a bad place, nevermind!)
Gosh if we were to win those games, that would mean we beat a number one seed. I think I would throw caution to the wind and go for it :)

Courteney Cox Drinking GIF

Hard to take Kyle that serious when he has our conference record wrong (twice), and fails to point out that Seton Hall's big out of conference wins over Texas and Michigan, while over tournament teams, were over highly over rated opponents.
Plus, he touts our road win against 6-25 Georgetown, but fails to mention our win over ranked LSU.