• The KillerFrogs

Speaking of GP ...

Toad Jones

I’d love that but would and Sonny be all chummy together?
Yes of course. First place, even if asked, Gary would never accept a job under ANY head coach at TCU. Donati would never, never entertain such a request!! Nor would I! You guys, or some of you guys, need to catch up on photocall in mgmt.

Spike

GP’s last stand (points given up)
32 Cal
42 SMU !!
32 UT
31 TT
52 OU
29 WVU
31 KSU

Those last 3 games, you want to talk about a team that was not prepared, and did not give a [ Finebaum ]. We were nowhere close to competitive.

I thought we buried the dumbass argument of GP v. Sonny when we went to the National Championship game last year but some folks just want to hold on to the past.

We love pointing the finger on here at our own athletes, but someone does need to give credit to Colorado. A lot of you were so angry that Deion got all the hype for the game, you don’t want to admit that he can coach and deserves a lot of credit. Shedeur Sanders is legit! Dude never folded in that game and picked our defense apart. He was certainly the better QB on Saturday. They had playmakers all over the field making plays all day. Hats off to them. That’s not a 1-11 tea
You forgot to say "I disagree. sir!
Can we now talk about males wearing crocs and socks?
Anything but that.

Eight

I strongly agree. All that he built is crumbling in the hands of fools.

One can be angry at the work of decades being shattered, or one can laugh knowing that such things never last.

yes, because he left a rock solid program with no deficits or weaknesses

some are truly amazing

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
no one said he didn't build anything at tcu

he also was the guy leading the demo crew at the end

it is possible to be the hero and the heel in the same story
Yeah, it is. But it is important not to forget how we got here, and who was responsible. Just as it is important to note what the downfall was, and what precipitated it, for it seems we are seeing a sequel to a depressing film we have already seen before.

Eight

Yeah, it is. But it is important not to forget how we got here, and who was responsible. Just as it is important to note what the downfall was, and what precipitated it, for it seems we are seeing a sequel to a depressing film we have already seen before.

from the games i saw on sunday and monday, the frogs offensive issues are minor compared to a number of other schools

defense is a different matter

mgsouthpaw

from the games i saw on sunday and monday, the frogs offensive issues are minor compared to a number of other schools

defense is a different matter
we have both our qb and offensive coordinator working directly against us. I think we have some problems.…