• The KillerFrogs

speaking of 2012

boonecountyman

Oh I can see WVU, Ville, USF and Cuse joining TCU in the preseason top 25 in August of 2012 with at least two of these in the top 15 to start. Could be an exciting first year. :rolleyes:

With the exception of Devine and Sanders,most of WVU's skill players are soph. and freshmen.They should be good in 2011 and 2012.

Texas Otto

With the exception of Devine and Sanders,most of WVU's skill players are soph. and freshmen.They should be good in 2011 and 2012.

I am looking forward to some awesome hard nosed games that year with the top half of the conference possibly better than when Miami and VPI were around. :biggrin: Oh and Rutgers will finish in 9th place!

nick

What's our NC sched 2012--don't we have OU here and we go to LSU? Or is LSU 2013?
OU, Virginia in 2012(maybe one more non conference at home), at LSU in 2013 and herein2014, Then home and home with Arkansas in 15 and 16. Smu is scheduled each of those years I think and Tech at Lubbock in 14 I believe.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Casey will be the QB next year. As far as 2012, it could be a great year but not sure I agree that the OL will be better than this year.

Johnnyhornedfrog

As for Boise in 2011, Kellen Moore will be back which will not bode well for their competition. Several sportscasters have referred to him as a Senior but according to their roster, he is a Junior.

oldscribe

this reminds me of my crazy great uncle telling me last christmas that it was probably the last time he'd be seeing me. i told him to think positive, that he was in good shape and wasn't going to die anytime soon. he told me 'oh, i'm not dying, i'm going blind.'

SOB died 4 months later with 20/20 vision.
Thanks a lot, FF