• The KillerFrogs

Sounds like Wells is out at Tech….

bp4tcu

I went to USAF UPT at Reese, when I left the B52H to go to be a T38 IP the personnel folks asked me if I wanted to go back to Lubbock, NFW and I went to Columbus Ms and if I had to do it again, would do the same!

That said, if Dykes get offered TT, I bet he is all over it. It is the job open right now!
That's great, and even more to my point. Just because people on here don't like Lubbock, it doesn't mean Dykes feels the same way.

Hapiness is where you find it and I find that to be very true about Lubbock.

Toad Jones

That is not really true. No one, not even you, would walk in today and fire GP.
We, and a lot of frog fans would disagree with your statement. Sat above the bench surrounded by supporters this past Saturday, after a few blunders on the field, I heard..... 'Gary has got to go' and 'what an embarrassment this has become' and 'we'll loose a number of kids in the portal this year.' And that came after one play with 4th and two play. No I'm pretty sure a number of people would walk into his office this afternoon.

Diehard

I went to USAF UPT at Reese, when I left the B52H to go to be a T38 IP the personnel folks asked me if I wanted to go back to Lubbock, NFW and I went to Columbus Ms and if I had to do it again, would do the same!

That said, if Dykes get offered TT, I bet he is all over it. It is the job open right now!
Huh?

The TCU Football Jerk

I'm not saying your wrong but the desperation for a coaching change is becoming almost comical. I don't like losing as much as anyone else but now we are hoping for the Mega donors to have an awakening and withdraws funds thus the AD administration sees the light? Ok.
I am as disappointed with this season as much as anyone but the impatience of more and more supposed supporters is quit disturbing. I have not hit the panick button yet. If and when you do. Most of the time it is the wrong decision. Ask Jerry Jones about that!
Go Frogs!

4 year trend is horrific. At this point in the season we've actually reached 1980s football. You know the ncaa sanctions 80s football. Patience for what? Patience for the type of changes we've seen absolutely no sign of our coach being able to do? Wait for what to happen exactly? All everybody that says we should let Patterson stay can't offer up anything more than a wing and a prayer. Big changes coming to the B12 and college football in a couple of years. TCU is going to be going back to mwc type of tv money again. Hoping this gets better is not a plan.

Last edited:

Eight

yeah, what was Nick Saban thinking? He's left the nfl twice.

you realize kliff has had more nfl success already than saban as a head coach in the nfl.

you can't pull the mind game bull [ Finebaum ] on nfl players that saban does on his players at alabama. why do you think the jags are already tired of urban's crap.

kingsbury only has to draw up plays, doesn't recruit, no parents, their gm handles agents etc...... and he is in a great city.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Maybe losing out the rest of the way does the trick.
We're looking at 1-3, and I'm not real sure about the 1. Four big hammer blows to an already reeling situation, like torpedo strikes on an already burning ship.

If we blow the Kansas game, at home, on Senior Day, I believe TPTB will be ready to call for the hook.

The TCU Football Jerk

I would. I don't want GP here anymore. He has thrown the fans & everyone he can think of under the bus for everything that is wrong with this team for years except himself. He has refused to go out and actually hire good assistants coaches, and doesn't allow anyone access to the program because he's a delusional idiot. Blames other teams coaches for stealing his signals and getting together to discuss how to beat his defense. Where does it end?

It's been time for a total reset for years now. If he had made actual changes to his staff over the years, things might be different, but he has made it clear no one is telling him how to run his program, and he will do want he wants no matter the consequences.

You forgot about making up stories about how smu knocked one of his coaches out.

Latest posts