• The KillerFrogs

Some of the Big Positives from the Texas Tech game

LeagueCityFrog

#1 The flyover, even though way late, was awesome. They should definitely bring those say four planes back for the OU game and ask them about nailing the timing next time.

#2 Our student section. There was talk with school being in session last night and fall break here that there would be a weak crowd. Not so much.

#3 The new on field flame throwers. Totally awesome. I hope they are a permanent addition.

#4 The Showgirls and Flame Thrower 4th quarter show. Girls looked great and routine probably looked good on ESPN.

#5 The tailgating scenes everywhere. Very impressive yet again.

#6 The weather. Perfect.

#7 Our unis. Looked clean.

In other news, I'm watching ESPN this morning and they put up their top 4 teams What does #1 Alabama, #2 Notre Dame, and #4 Georgia all have in common? ESPN pointed out that they all changed their starting highly ranked quarterback either last season or this season. For the amount of money fans and alums invest into TCU football, (I saw a figure around $46 million hard cost spend a couple of years ago that put us in the top 5 in the US in football related expenditures, way to go TCU supporters) what we've watched at home the last two weeks should NEVER HAPPEN. We've been #3 in conference recruiting and are torturing our fanbase at home. Nothing better to right this ship than beating OU at home who struggled in Norman against an all running Army team.

Go Frogs.

Frog Island

Biggest positive is I don’t have to fret on telling family we are cutting Thanksgiving at the grandparents short this year to come back for the Okie St game. No way I’m doing that now just to watch this cluster in person and pissing off the family.

Volare

Well at least with OU it won't even be close so it won't be like you have to wait to the end to have your heart ripped out again.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
No shout out for Johnny Football Eightball

FIFY

He was in front of the student section and we started chanting USA USA USA to the CFL washout.

#2 Our student section. There was talk with school being in session last night and fall break here that there would be a weak crowd. Not so much.

Not much smack we could talk to the tech players but kept reminding them they had to go back to Lubbock.

Eight

Also Trevon Moerhig, Lakendrick Van Zandt, and Tevailance Hunt.

all positives and i have been curious how long it would take for some of the younger players to push for more time.

in the case of the young safeties injuries to small and gaines forced their play.

liked the use of davis in the passing game as an underneath threat and i like how they did some isolation with turpin

Moose Stuff

all positives and i have been curious how long it would take for some of the younger players to push for more time.

in the case of the young safeties injuries to small and gaines forced their play.

liked the use of davis in the passing game as an underneath threat and i like how they did some isolation with turpin

I’m all for mixing things up at this point. Let some guys play. See what happens.

Eight

i did find it interesting when espn did the bit in the tech meeting room where kliff said they would attack the tcu safeties.

sounds a great deal like how riley and ou attacked tcu last year.