• The KillerFrogs

SOLD - 4 Tix (together) to CFP Championship, 45-Yard Line (TCU Side)

jsingh1026

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have 2 pairs of tickets (4 together - rare!) to the CFP Championship on Monday, 1/9. Amazing Seats, Section 350, Row 5, Seats 9-12.

These tickets are currently listed on Stub Hub and Ticketmaster for $2226/each. Willing to sell for $1975/each and transfer directly to avoid both sides having to incur fees. Without fees, $1975 would be among the lowest price for tickets in one of the best sections in SOFI stadium.

Full transparency - I'm a passionate, disappointed UM alumni who saw our team lose an amazingly played game by TCU last week - Bravo to you all. I will be rooting for TCU to beat Georgia to win their first National Championship since 1938! Go Frogs! I paid nearly $3K for each of these tickets and looking to offload to devout TCU fans who want to enjoy the game from an ideal spot on the TCU side of the stadium!

Please PM if interested. We will use Trustap to facilitate payment and safe transfer of mobile tickets. You can also text or call me directly at 917-683-3677.

Last edited:

jsingh1026

Ticket Exchange Pass
I have 2 pairs of tickets (4 together - rare!) to the CFP Championship on Monday, 1/9. Amazing Seats, Section 350, Row 5, Seats 9-12.

These tickets are currently listed on Stub Hub and Ticketmaster for $2226/each. Willing to sell for $1975/each and transfer directly to avoid both sides having to incur fees. Without fees, $1975 would be among the lowest price for tickets in one of the best sections in SOFI stadium.

Full transparency - I'm a passionate, disappointed UM alumni who saw our team lose an amazingly played game by TCU last week - Bravo to you all. I will be rooting for TCU to beat Georgia to win their first National Championship since 1938! Go Frogs! I paid nearly $3K for each of these tickets and looking to offload to devout TCU fans who want to enjoy the game from an ideal spot on the TCU side of the stadium!

Please PM if interested. We will use Trustap to facilitate payment and safe transfer of mobile tickets. You can also text or call me directly at 917-683-3677.
**UPDATE** - I have reduced the price of these on Stub Hub and Ticketmaster. Offering them now to a direct buyer for $1750/each with no fees.

FinanceFrog

**UPDATE** - I have reduced the price of these on Stub Hub and Ticketmaster. Offering them now to a direct buyer for $1750/each with no fees.

what app/service are the tickets? Ticketmaster?

I bought tix early this week through SeatGeek but they haven’t been transferred yet.