• The KillerFrogs

SMU's recruiting class

West Coast Johnny

TCU had its up and downs this recruiting season, but thank God it didn't turn out like SMU's. Adrian Klemm must have been a miracle worker (or a Bag Man $$$) as when he left for UCLA, SMU's recruiting class basically collapsed. They lost half their class (the good half). Looking at the 22 players they signed, they have a total of 14 BCS offers for their entire recruiting class. They have one or two good players, Seaver Myers & Lincoln Richards. If you take away their offers, SMU's recruiting class has a total of 7 BCS offers. Jordan Moore has about as many BCS offers as SMU has total. And predictably they are melting down.

http://www.ponyfans.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59984

Kaiser

It also hurts when your HC tried to bail on the program he's recruiting you to.

June Jones' recent jackassery set their program back at least a couple of years. Thay had some real recruiting momentum building until then with their class last year & what looked to be another good one this year. Now instead of some depth & decent talent across the team they'll just have spots & flashes of true talent in isolated areas.

Fark em. Can't wait to pile onto their misery.

Their QB (Burcham) got high praise at the Elite 11 camp. He was an under-the-radar kid with almost no offers, but managed to get an invite to the camp. Once there, he out-performed nearly everyone, earning MVP honors with two others.

noushaddup

653569339854.jpg

I'll give June Jones credit, he does find underrated players that play hard for him. He knows if he can get some large OL in the defensive fronts way no matter if they are less talented than the DLman, then it is very likely that his QB will have time to throw - that is where the Jone's offense is most comfortable as he does know how to get his receivers open.

In saying that 2012 is TCU's year to get even with the mockery of a game in 2011 with Jones trying to play the good guy. I would love to see TCU set the ponies back 5 years with a blowout. I did notice though SMU is taking their bye game before they play TCU...they again need extra time to prepare.

jack the frog

Plenty of angst over there. Is it possible for their fan base to become more apathetic? Lose a couple early next year and they may bring 3K to the games.

Lone Frog

Feel bad for the Ponies. That crap with JJ trying to leave didn't play well with recruiting. Imagine.

Don't feel bad enough I don't want to see our Frogs stomp them like a bug, though. Priorities.

maximilian

After dealing with the SMU fans this year, screw them.

I can't wait to demolish them and remind them that they will never be anything more than a pay day for Craig James and Eric Dickerson.

SMU:
prepare-your-anus.jpg