• The KillerFrogs

SMU at it again!

Goodnight

SMU must enjoy getting down in games early. Last week they were down 17-3 vs. Tulane before they decided to wake up. The week before, they got down 21-3 to Houston and never recovered.

Today, down 14-0 to UTEP who is no where near as good as their record.

SMU, get your act together. We are going to need your help.

FROGDADDY

ughhhh now Or St just lost to UCLA yikes our OOC schedule not helping us this weekend

At least that one hurts Boise too. I got a feeling that what we did to the Utes today is gonna stick with some of the human voters for a while. I've heard several on air comments today from studio types that are finally acknowleding just how good we are. People are changing their tune just a bit.

Frog89

At least that one hurts Boise too. I got a feeling that what we did to the Utes today is gonna stick with some of the human voters for a while. I've heard several on air comments today from studio types that are finally acknowleding just how good we are. People are changing their tune just a bit.

agree 100%. Human voting could really be helped by this win. KW said after the game the score was not indicative of how bad they lost. He also said TCU was clearly better than the TCU team from last year.

Burner1

Tier 1
I don't think we need to worry a lot about style points of strength of schedule anymore. We just need to win and have Auburn or Oregon (or both) lose.