• The KillerFrogs

Sit Duggan?

Smooth42

With our body of work complete. We sit duggan. Don’t risk injury. Committee can’t punish a loss. If we lose and he gets hurt. We gone. I hate this crap.

Bob Sugar

With our body of work complete. We sit duggan. Don’t risk injury. Committee can’t punish a loss. If we lose and he gets hurt. We gone. I hate this crap.
funny.gif

DelFrog

TCU needs to win or they will be looking at the ‘Alamo Bowl’ rather than the CFP. Even a USC loss won’t guarantee the playoffs, as there would be a real chance that Alabama would also be moved up ahead of TCU. Put all doubts to bed with a win vs KSU this week.

Eight

bmoney and i warned you the sporting gawds getting pissed over all the breeches of karma around here and most of you ignored mainly because you weren't worried about the consequences

guess what yahoos, a frog loss isn't the only punishment to be inflicted by the sporting gawds.

we got the first plague with the return of ticketfrog and you persisted, now the sporting gawds have opened the second bowl and we get this moronic post as the next plague

straighten up people or there are 5 more bowls to be opened and then we get steelfrog riding a white horse

Eight

If we lose Saturday will we be relegated to playing Tulane in the Cotten. If so how sad

if the frogs lose on saturday remember how all this started, you being were warned, but there is time to repent

cast out smooth and stop the cfp and bowl talk for the next 2 days 20 hours, 14 minutes and 5 seconds for the good of the program. make that 13 minutes and 46 seconds....wait, make that......