• The KillerFrogs

Sirius XM's Chris Childers has Frogs #1

frognutz

Did his CFP committee mock ranking as of today using their own criteria based on resume and quality wins. Additionally, Frogs should be 8-0 when the first rankings come out. Yikes!

TCU
Georgia
Bama
Clemson

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I love it, but he clearly hasn't watched Bama play this year. I'm not saying we can't beat them down the road, quite the opposite - I think we match up better with them than most do. But they've looked very, very stout and likely deserve the top spot in meaningless week 7 rankings.

frognutz

I love it, but he clearly hasn't watched Bama play this year. I'm not saying we can't beat them down the road, quite the opposite - I think we match up better with them than most do. But they've looked very, very stout and likely deserve the top spot in meaningless week 7 rankings.

Obviously you are not familiar with Childers. If there is a bigger college football nerd out there, I'm not sure who it is....

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Obviously you are not familiar with Childers. If there is a bigger college football nerd out there, I'm not sure who it is....
I'm a bit of a nerd too but that doesn't mean I'm never wrong. He's probably doing this for clicks. That's not even as admirable as doing it for chicks.

crash813

But how do you get Clemson in at 4 though with so many undefeated still? Especially a loss at Syracuse? At the very least, Miami, Wisc, PSU have all taken care of business even if they haven't played anybody. Undefeated in a Power 5 conf should mean something.