• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day Thread

TX_Krötenechse

TCU class currently sitting at 31 and 3rd in the Big 12 as I watch it scroll across ESPN. Baylor at 36 and ISU at 40 FWIW.
Baylor and ISU both put together good classes this cycle. Losing that receiver really hurts ISU though.

That said, UT and OU are both on another level entirely from the rest of the conference. Going to take a lot to overcome that talent advantage.

Eight

Baylor and ISU both put together good classes this cycle. Losing that receiver really hurts ISU though.

That said, UT and OU are both on another level entirely from the rest of the conference. Going to take a lot to overcome that talent advantage.

the texas class is loaded with wide receivers, linebackers, and defensive backs.

it is however light in the lines. they signed a great ot prospect from oakridge, but there is no guarantee sheppard makes it or can stay on campus. they did not sign a defensive tackle and that is after mensa personally took over the recruiting of leal.

hand was brought in to improve offensive line plan and offensive line recruiting. coker staying with frogs is big on a number of levels.

there 3 classes have been loaded with skill talent, but i would take the ou class for overall balance. i like strength in the lines over loaded secondary.

CountryFrog

That’s true. It’s certainly not insurmountable by any means.
And the OU talent gap wasn't insurmountable until Lincoln Riley came in and started running circles around GP's defenses. I think Riley is the bigger issue than just the OU talent.

It also hasn't helped that our offense has been unable to take advantage of the awful OU defense during that time for reasons that are a mystery to me. Even Kansas put 40 on them this year.