• The KillerFrogs

Short search terms

JogginFrog

To the admins: Any chance that you could adjust the search function rules on KF.c to allow 3-letter words? A frustrating aspect of this site is getting told that an obvious acronym is too short to be searched on. CFP, CWS, NFL, PGA and so many more identifiable 3-letter terms are unsearchable. Was just looking for the 2023 MLB thread and had to resort to searching for "Yankees" to find it. Now I feel dirty. Maybe I could have used Orioles or Padres or Brewers, but does anyone ever post about those teams? ("Rangers" would bring up too many posts about Baylor investigations.)

ftwfrog

To the admins: Any chance that you could adjust the search function rules on KF.c to allow 3-letter words? A frustrating aspect of this site is getting told that an obvious acronym is too short to be searched on. CFP, CWS, NFL, PGA and so many more identifiable 3-letter terms are unsearchable. Was just looking for the 2023 MLB thread and had to resort to searching for "Yankees" to find it. Now I feel dirty. Maybe I could have used Orioles or Padres or Brewers, but does anyone ever post about those teams? ("Rangers" would bring up too many posts about Baylor investigations.)
I’ve got bigger issues in my life with search history. This is nothing.

froginmn

According to the malware thread, it might be better that you not find the MLB one...

Latest posts