• The KillerFrogs

Shady Online Streams for TCU SMU Basketball?

I pay for the highest cable package offered here in NJ and it still doesn't get me Fox Sports Southwest Plus for tonight's basketball game. And the Fox Sports Go app is geo locked, so even that won't work.

Does anyone have a link to one of the shady sites with pop up ads everywhere that might actually have a stream of the game?

SuperTFrog

I pay for the highest cable package offered here in NJ and it still doesn't get me Fox Sports Southwest Plus for tonight's basketball game. And the Fox Sports Go app is geo locked, so even that won't work.

Does anyone have a link to one of the shady sites with pop up ads everywhere that might actually have a stream of the game?
I have links to tons of shady sites. Not sure about the TCU game though.

Frog_Fan71

If only there were apps that allow you to change your geolocation.

Fake GPS

netty2424

Showing up on 649 Direct TV for me. Assuming it's the same channel the TCU girls vs Alabama game is playing on.

EDIT just realized that's a replay, not a live game. My knowledge of TCU womens basketball is exposed.

Last edited:

Latest posts