• The KillerFrogs

Season tickets

calisuperfrog

Frogs don’t make a bowl. Embarrassing season, yet we appear to raise tickets 10%. That what y’all are seeing on the renewals? ~ Cranky old man

Zubaz

Trying to remember when we had home games against Arizona, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech in the CUSA days.
We played Arizona and Tech both during our CUSA years didn't we? Not in the same year of course, but we generally had one "power conference team" on the schedule.

So yeah, two games out of the six are better. Not the same, but not that far off as I said.

ShreveFrog

@Zubaz - Except that it is far off. Arizona returns quality players from the team that just beat OU in the Alamo Bowl and OSU made it to the BigXII Championship game. Tech is a rival that has scoreboard on us. You can also look forward to Utah at the Carter some years. So cheer up. Or don't buy season tickets. May help me improve mine. Go Frogs!

froginmn

Man, losing the annual rotation of either OU or UT really sticks out. Home schedule isn't THAT far off from the CUSA days.
Other than being completely different, it really isn’t that far off.

One power 5 game (either home or away) versus five at home and four away. Yep. Not far off.

Last edited:

FloridaFrog76129

Other Thabo being completely different, it really isn’t that far off.

One power 5 game (either home or away) versus five at home and four away. Yep. Not far off.
Other Thabo being completely different, it really isn’t that far off.

Cincy / BYU / UCF are CUSA caliber teams…