• The KillerFrogs

Season Ticket Renewal

purpleBOBfrogs

Has anyone heard how season ticket renewal will be handled for people who had to skip last year’s football tickets, but are ready to renew for 2021? We were told we would get our seats back but when I log into my account it shows no renewal applications.

tcumaniac

Has anyone heard how season ticket renewal will be handled for people who had to skip last year’s football tickets, but are ready to renew for 2021? We were told we would get our seats back but when I log into my account it shows no renewal applications.
Renewals haven’t happened yet. Would imagine we’ll hear something in the coming months, with an extended window of time to pay.

mesohornedfrog

Renewals haven’t happened yet. Would imagine we’ll hear something in the coming months, with an extended window of time to pay.
Here's a fun hypothetical for you. CJD promises 100% capacity with no masks, but only if you show proof that you've been vaccinated. You renewing?

iowa_frog

I received a call from a ticket rep with the athletic department earlier this week. He asked about my experience in 2020 and asked if I planned to renew in 2021. Said to be on the lookout "soon" for more correspondence about renewals.

Spike

I received a call from a ticket rep with the athletic department earlier this week. He asked about my experience in 2020 and asked if I planned to renew in 2021. Said to be on the lookout "soon" for more correspondence about renewals.

Got that same call. Nice enough kid. Chatted about 15 minutes.

Spike

Nobody called me but I’m a nobody.

You are a somebody to me!

Was a weird call because he was trying to push me to upgrade or buy more seats but at same time he had no authority to sell anything. I hit him up about baseball and he said that ADJD's attitude was that we finish the season the way we start it. Was not exactly pleased w that answer. That said I'm sure trying to recreate the pre covid seating mid season would probably be a major pain.

Eight

You are a somebody to me!

Was a weird call because he was trying to push me to upgrade or buy more seats but at same time he had no authority to sell anything. I hit him up about baseball and he said that ADJD's attitude was that we finish the season the way we start it. Was not exactly pleased w that answer. That said I'm sure trying to recreate the pre covid seating mid season would probably be a major pain.

what else does the ticket office have to do right now?

TCURiggs

Call people to let them know that they’ll call them again when it’s time to order football tickets.

I kind of got one of those a couple of weeks ago. Sounded like a young guy, who couldn't have been nicer, but was awkwardly nervous to be making the call. He was just checking in to see how we fared through the freeze. I was so confused by the call, but appreciated his effort.

ftwfrog

I kind of got one of those a couple of weeks ago. Sounded like a young guy, who couldn't have been nicer, but was awkwardly nervous to be making the call. He was just checking in to see how we fared through the freeze. I was so confused by the call, but appreciated his effort.
Was he cute? Was he brown?

tcumaniac

That said I'm sure trying to recreate the pre covid seating mid season would probably be a major pain.
Yeah. Wouldn’t want to inconvenience the ticket office so that more fans can support our team or so that TCU Athletics can get more revenue during a time of financial strain.

Latest posts