• The KillerFrogs

Season Ticket Prices

Zammers

For those of you who are current season ticket holders.......

How much is a season ticket for basketball?

Baseball?

Roughly how many home games per season for basketball AND baseball?

Thanks!

cdsfrog

$200 per ticket baseball. roughly 31-33 home games

Mens basketball is a ripoff considering how bad they suck: $375 for 4 tickets 15-18 home games

Womens basketball is only $200 for 4 tickets and same amount of games. Also counts towards priority points and they dont suck

boonecountyman

$200 per ticket baseball. roughly 31-33 home games

Mens basketball is a ripoff considering how bad they suck: $375 for 4 tickets 15-18 home games

Womens basketball is only $200 for 4 tickets and same amount of games. Also counts towards priority points and they dont suck

The basketball ticket is pretty cheap if for 4 tickets.I realize the quality isn;t currently there but it will soon improve if they get established in the BE.WVU charges 392.00 for season ticket(1) for upper deck.I'm sure a donation would improve location and may be required.I know football season tickets are tied to donations.Buying season tickets now may establish your seating for future BE basketball games.

cdsfrog

The basketball ticket is pretty cheap if for 4 tickets.I realize the quality isn;t currently there but it will soon improve if they get established in the BE.WVU charges 392.00 for season ticket(1) for upper deck.I'm sure a donation would improve location and may be required.I know football season tickets are tied to donations.Buying season tickets now may establish your seating for future BE basketball games.

yikes thats a super big rip. Then again I stop caring about basketball after the program was bad for so long.

Big Frog II

If you had been watching what we have been the last nine years, you would say our basketball tickets were outrageous in price.