• The KillerFrogs

Schultz injured?

halfwaytoheaven

Aaron Schultz started out in cf last night, but about midway through he was pulled, Rivera moved to center and Jordan took over in right. Was he injured, or was there another reason?

jake102

Schultz has been struggling some and I'm guessing they thought it was a good opportunity to get Zac Jordan some playing time. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jordan play/start more often.

m.moneymaker

He walked, then Weik flied out to end the 3rd. He was at full sprint on Weik's fly ball even though it was an easy out, but that's what we do...hustle. He was immediately pulled and replaced by Jordan. My guess is that he tweaked something running around the bases. You don't make defensive changes after 3 innnings when you're only up a couple runs. He seemed to be walking around without a limp in the dugout afterwards, so hopefully it was precautionary.

halfwaytoheaven

He walked, then Weik flied out to end the 3rd. He was at full sprint on Weik's fly ball even though it was an easy out, but that's what we do...hustle. He was immediately pulled and replaced by Jordan. My guess is that he tweaked something running around the bases. You don't make defensive changes after 3 innnings when you're only up a couple runs. He seemed to be walking around without a limp in the dugout afterwards, so hopefully it was precautionary.

It was Rivera that made the diving catch in center, right?