• The KillerFrogs

Schloss refusing to play TCU?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
So this weekend we're playing in the tournament at Globe Life with USC, ASU and the sheep scheissers. I read somewhere (on here) that the reason we're not playing the aggies this weekend was because USC and ASU didn't want to play a non conference game against each other.

Just now during the Washington State broadcast, the KTCU guys said that Schloss refuses to schedule us until all the guys he recruited are no longer with the program. Anyone know if there's any truth to that?

Last edited:

Boomhauer

So he doesn’t want to play against his old recruits but he’s fine leaving them behind entirely to coach at a new school? I’m sure that move had more impact on his old recruits than playing against them now.

Guessing he just doesn’t want to lose to his old team and asst coach. Thats fine, just be honest about it

bc puckett

Seems to me that the organizers of this weekend could have done a better job with the 4 teams they invited. You have USC/ASU who don't want to play an OOC game and Aggie doesn't want to play the Frogs because Schloss doesn't want to play his "recruits". I just think they could have found 4 teams who would be willing to play each other.

froginmn

What about the 3B who wore his class ring while playing the field? What was his name and didn't he make a key error that cost them a game against us? Sorry, his name escapes me......
LOL Boomer White transferred to Aggie ten years ago. Schloss was here through 2021.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
What about the 3B who wore his class ring while playing the field? What was his name and didn't he make a key error that cost them a game against us? Sorry, his name escapes me......
Ha! Let us not forget the amulet Boomer wore around his neck, made from his own 1st rib, made after a rib resection for thoracic outlet syndrome. Now THAT was weird, even by Aggie standards.

tcudoc

200.gif

Latest posts