1. The KillerFrogs

scheiss the Big 12

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Bonner4Prez, Nov 23, 2019.

1. 1 yard short and it wasn’t even close.

OU a bunch of scheissing cheaters

2. Blatant scheissing cheating.

3. You could see in the eyes of the ref when he said the play stood. He knew it was the wrong thing to do. He knew it was a lie.

scheiss you Big 12.

4. Would we have scored given another chance?

5. The refs are horrible.

6. Struck up scheissing us there

7. Who knows, but we deserved the chance.

tcumaniac, ifrog, COWTOWN FAN and 3 others like this.
  8. But, that's why they have replay. Do they get it right!

(Sarcasm)

9. Indeed, but this isn't why we lost. I'd rather have gotten one last chance, but the Big XII didn't make our offense a dumpster fire.

Salfrog and Klaw like this.
  10. Yes. Easily and then would have been ruled out at the 3 when we crossed the goal line between the hashes

11. I’m so scheissing livid.

I don’t give a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] that we couldn’t move the ball to save our lives.

Just took one throw and one catch from Reagor for the upset of the season.

scheiss you Big 12. scheiss you forever.

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  12. Holy [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] that was a crap ass call. They said they had enough evidence to call Max out against Baylor but not when a guy has the ball on his shoulder a yard short.

13. Still pissed they didn’t call the late hit out of bounds against Max.

14. And then OU fans had the lack of decency to whine about a targetting call that wasnt even targetting

15. That's what makes it so frustrating. w
    We were facing some long odds, but they sure as heck were better than the odds were facing with Oklahoma taking two knees. Weirder things have certainly happened in college football than Max Duggan completing a ball to Jalen reagor.

.... Well, maybe not, but we still deserved the chance to try.

16. That was straight up BS, Twitter is on fire with how fixed that game was. OU alums made damn sure we wouldn't win that game...

17. Pictured, what the officials must have seen on the replay screen
    [​IMG]

18. I agree, we deserved another shot. But I will admit that I don't feel confident that we score the needed TD.

19. The ones sitting around me were pissed about that one, especially after the pic6.