• The KillerFrogs

SB Nation: TCU outfielder Logan Maxwell enters transfer portal

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU outfielder Logan Maxwell enters transfer portal​

By Russell Hodges
@RussellJHodges

_0000__30I2051.0.jpg

HornedFrogBlitz reported on June 3 that TCU outfielder Logan Maxwell has entered the transfer portal after three seasons with the Horned Frogs. It’s the first notable loss of the offseason for TCU, as Maxwell was arguably the team’s best hitter during the 2024 season. Maxwell slashed .335/.447/.482 with three homers, 10 stolen bases and 25 RBIs over 46 games started. The junior outfielder from Lima, Ohio is also one of TCU’s most experienced players with 110 appearances and 100 starts made over his three years in Fort Worth.

Read more at https://www.frogsowar.com/2024/6/4/...tfielder-logan-maxwell-enters-transfer-portal

TooColdU

Yes, that's too bad. Is it 1. lack of NIL $ or 2. poor team performance or 3. something else
He's been here 3 years. Nothing wrong with trying to cash out his final year in college before debating whether to be comfortable with minor league salaries.

College free agency is at its peak. I'm sure some $EC school will pay him.

Jake Arthur, Brunson, and Myers isn't a bad collection of OFs

hometown frog

He's been here 3 years. Nothing wrong with trying to cash out his final year in college before debating whether to be comfortable with minor league salaries.

College free agency is at its peak. I'm sure some $EC school will pay him.

Jake Arthur, Brunson, and Myers isn't a bad collection of OFs
Yeah I know Logan got hurt down the stretch, but I suspect the play of Myers and Brunson was sort of pushing him out of some of that playing time. That’s gotta be a tough feeling to know two freshman are taking your reps from you.