• The KillerFrogs

SB Nation: TCU Basketball will look to bounce back against the Mountaineers

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU Basketball will look to bounce back against the Mountaineers

Melissa B. Triebwasser

Another bad loss to Texas, this one on the road, was a poor start for the Horned Frogs, who return to Schollmaier Arena Saturday looking to upend #17 West Virginia. Wednesday night in Austin, TCU got off to a strong start and led by two at the halftime break, but were doomed by a second stanza that saw them shoot just 24% from the field and go 0-10 from three.

It’s a familiar refrain for Frog fans this season, and the inconsistency on offense away from the friendly confines of their home floor has doomed TCU time and time again. The recipe to break free from bad road habits arrives this weekend in the form of a home game — unfortunately it’s against an opponent who obliterated them the last time the two teams squared off.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...nce-back-against-the-mountaineers/ar-BB10dh1T

CountryFrog

West Virginia has been bad on the road all year. This is definitely a winnable game despite what happened in Morgantown. Just look at our two games against Tech as an example of the possible difference between home and road games.

Wog68

West Virginia has been bad on the road all year. This is definitely a winnable game despite what happened in Morgantown. Just look at our two games against Tech as an example of the possible difference between home and road games.
They haven't played TCU on the road this year. Hope we make it competetive.

I'll be there, as I haven't missed a home game this season (outside of two week night non-conference games), but I have zero expectations that we will win.
Ditto. I’m expecting an epic beat down. Last time I went to a game with this little expectation I’ll be damned if the Frogs didn’t beat Tech so (tiny) hope springs eternal