• The KillerFrogs

Sarloos

ReedFrawg

Terrible decision. This was the exact same situation as the regional. Up by 3 heading to the 9th. He brought wright in….not sure why he didn’t go to wright again especially after they got 2 on in the 9th. I thought it was a no brainer at that point.

Last edited:

bc puckett

About an hour after the game and a mile south of the field we saw the TCU bus on its way back to the hotel, dinner, or wherever they were going. As it inched its way through the Old Market, we could see inside as if the tinted windows were transparent. Coach Saarloos was stoic and had the thousand-mile stare. The players were still in their jerseys filled with dirt and heartbreak. It was clear they wanted this game and their faces showed determination more than disappointment. They may or may not win on Sunday but that moment filled me with confidence about the direction of this program.
Well I hope they weren’t going to dinner if they were still in their unis

SMOKEY IV

After a 8th inning 1-2-3 9 pitch inning who would have thought he’d melt down?
You play game 1 like a championship game to get in the winners bracket. ORU saw Savage for an inning, probably charted a tendency or two, plus the bottom end of their line up was coming up which had a better chance against Savage than Wright.