• The KillerFrogs

SA Express-News: Texas needs big win at TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Texas needs big win at TCU

Nick Moyle

AUSTIN — Near the tail end of Monday’s media session, one reporter asked Longhorns coach Shaka Smart about the coming matchup with TCU and why it seemed the Horned Frogs had “their number” of late.

Smart smirked.

“Well, we got ’em in New York,” he said. “I don’t know if that counts or not, because it was the postseason.”

Read more at https://www.expressnews.com/sports/...ticle/Texas-needs-big-win-at-TCU-15011375.php

Portland Frog

"The Longhorns will be without sophomores Kamaka Hepa (ankle) and Gerald Liddell (back), two rangy defenders who could’ve helped slow Bane."

It will be interesting to see how often the frogs go inside or instead focus on perimeter shots.

Eight

"The Longhorns will be without sophomores Kamaka Hepa (ankle) and Gerald Liddell (back), two rangy defenders who could’ve helped slow Bane."

It will be interesting to see how often the frogs go inside or instead focus on perimeter shots.

hepa and liddell are 4's and wouldn't be matching up on bane. they do have royce hamm who will be filling in at the 4 and possibly the big freshman jones, but i don't think either has the game out on the floor hepa provided them.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Texas needs a win. Oh yeah? Well I need a stuffed longhorn head hanging in Schollmeier. So.... how we gonna solve this?