1. The KillerFrogs

SA Express-News: Texas needs big win at TCU

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Texas needs big win at TCU

Nick Moyle

AUSTIN — Near the tail end of Monday’s media session, one reporter asked Longhorns coach Shaka Smart about the coming matchup with TCU and why it seemed the Horned Frogs had “their number” of late.

Smart smirked.

“Well, we got ’em in New York,” he said. “I don’t know if that counts or not, because it was the postseason.”

Read more at https://www.expressnews.com/sports/...ticle/Texas-needs-big-win-at-TCU-15011375.php

2. This game is a must win for TCU if they are going to accomplish anything more than growth this year. I don’t really have any expectations other than I want to see continued improvement

Portland Frog and MTfrog5 like this.
  3. Frogs could be by themselves in 3rd place in the Big 12 with a win tonight and WV loss to Texas Tech

MTfrog5 likes this.
  4. I disagree with the headline

5. "The Longhorns will be without sophomores Kamaka Hepa (ankle) and Gerald Liddell (back), two rangy defenders who could’ve helped slow Bane."

It will be interesting to see how often the frogs go inside or instead focus on perimeter shots.

6. hepa and liddell are 4's and wouldn't be matching up on bane. they do have royce hamm who will be filling in at the 4 and possibly the big freshman jones, but i don't think either has the game out on the floor hepa provided them.

7. A good hepa usually helps clear the air.

Eight likes this.
  8. They are gonna get a big dicking instead.

9. Texas needs a win. Oh yeah? Well I need a stuffed longhorn head hanging in Schollmeier. So.... how we gonna solve this?

10. scheiss Texas