• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl Victory Party

Showtime Joe 2.0

All true-purple Frog fans are invited to a Rose Bowl Victory Party that I am sponsoring on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 beginning at 4:00 p.m. The party will be held at the Twin Peaks restaurant in Bedford. The address is 1700 Airport Freeway, Bedford, Texas. It is located on the access road on the south side of Highway 121-183. Free food and free alcohol. I hope to see some of you there.

Rabble Rouser

Really? I've never seen you on here before . Is this a trick ?

Ackbar.jpg

Stiff Arm Frog

I heard he's also giving away free iPods.

Come on dude, who do you think you're fooling? If you want to scam someone, try BaylorFans.

Edit: So I googled the place he's talking about. It appears to be a Hooters-type establishment. So if anyone actually goes to this thing I would advise leaving the wife and kids at home. Though if you have a wife and kids and are going to Hooters, well, you should probably talk to someone about that.

http://www.twinpeaks...rant.com/about/

Showtime Joe 2.0

The party is for real. I've been a member of this Board for several years under the moniker "Showtime Joe" (and before that as "Motor City Frog") but I was unable to log in and so I had to open a new account. I have spent my entire life dispelling doubters, naysayers, and nattering nabobs of negativity (thanks, Spiro) and I will do so again on Wednesday at the Twin Peaks in Bedford. Be there or be square.

Ok. I'm going to host a USA WWII victory party at my house. Free beer and food. German beer with brat will be highlighted in celebration of Hitler's death.

I'm following it up next year with a celebration of the US led Allied Coalition victory overthrowing Saddam Hussein as corrupt leader of Iraq.

bwood

Joe is a great guy and a VERY loyal frog. He is part of our tailgate crew and made the trip to both the Fiesta and Rose Bowl with us. His invitation to everyone for the party at twin peaks is legit. Although the jokes are funny, the real joke is on you guys if you don't come because you think it's some baylorfan setup.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
All true-purple Frog fans are invited to a Rose Bowl Victory Party that I am sponsoring on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 beginning at 4:00 p.m. The party will be held at the Twin Peaks restaurant in Bedford. The address is 1700 Airport Freeway, Bedford, Texas. It is located on the access road on the south side of Highway 121-183. Free food and free alcohol. I hope to see some of you there.

good timing

IronSkillet

This Twin Peaks is pretty close to my place. It's a pretty nice establishment until about 9:30 PM when it gets overrun by bro-guys and DBs.

I'm going to go, though. I have Wed. off and since it's about 2 mins from me and I might have gone to Twin Peaks anyway, it's a win-win. See ya there Showtime Joe

mcdaddy

I heard he's also giving away free iPods.

Come on dude, who do you think you're fooling? If you want to scam someone, try BaylorFans.

Edit: So I googled the place he's talking about. It appears to be a Hooters-type establishment. So if anyone actually goes to this thing I would advise leaving the wife and kids at home. Though if you have a wife and kids and are going to Hooters, well, you should probably talk to someone about that.

http://www.twinpeaks...rant.com/about/
You had to use google to learn about Twin Peaks? :huh:

BABYFACE

I doubt I can make it, But if I can I will pop in for a beer if I can finish up work earlier enough before heading off to my daughter's SB practice in Aledo.