• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogteacher70

I live and teach in Birmingham, Alabama, and have for 15 years. You can just imagine what I hear on a daily basis--either Roll Tide or War Eagle. However, we Frogs have been getting so much respect our here. I always hear "great game" and "great team" when I wear the TCU emblem. People love the Horned Frog and our players. My students give me the "frogs up" sign daily. The football coaches at my school are so impressed with what a small private college (that costs 2 arms and 2 legs to attend)has done with the talent they have. I do believe the Frogs have proved that a team wins, while showboats falter.They always mention the behemoth that we have to do recruiting battle with down in Austin. We are truly amazing. THANKS HCGP and fellow coaches!
During the season my Crimson Tide friends were spouting Roll Frogs. You have to love it. Our profile has really been raised out here. Doing that in the land of the SEC (only place real football is played???) is quite unbelievable. Go Frogs.

Fiscuits

[quote name='angelo's frog' timestamp='1295756943' post='759011']
I sent an e-mail to fiscuits@hotmail.com from my g-mail account and got nothing . . .
[/quote]Easy Angelo, I have a day job...when did you send it? I have replied to everyone I have...if you need to, send again, I don't appear to have it or have you received a reply yet?

YCBJ Frog

Fiscuits--I don't mean to be a a pest, but I've sent multiple emails from multiple addresses. I never received the paypal invoice from you. If you haven't submitted the order yet, I would still like one. Please invoice me at either one of the email addresses. In case you're not sure of the email address to send it to, I will PM you. Thanks.

angelo's frog

[quote name='you_can't_be_joking' timestamp='1296080150' post='762666']
Fiscuits--I don't mean to be a a pest, but I've sent multiple emails from multiple addresses. I never received the paypal invoice from you. If you haven't submitted the order yet, I would still like one. Please invoice me at either one of the email addresses. In case you're not sure of the email address to send it to, I will PM you. Thanks.
[/quote]

Same for me. I'll send you another e-mail from my g-mail account.

Status
Not open for further replies.